STEAMERICAS INDEPENDENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE PROGRAM
Steamericas Inc. is proud to present a dynamic and rewarding sales opportunity. Profit by promoting the Optima Steamer. A Steamericas' sales representative will generate income by conducting sales of the Optima Steamer. This program is a commission based program with no after-sales obligations. After a transaction occurs, a sales representative will receive a previously agreed upon percentage (%) of the total sale amount (excluding freight cost).
Sales representatives will not maintain inventory. As you make sales and collect payments, Steamericas will ship directly to customers.
General Rules & Guidelines:
- Sales representatives will earn a commission up to 15%* of the sale price (excluding freight costs).
- Sales representatives must make sales at a pre-determined price.
- Commissions will be credited 45 days after a transaction occurs.
- Sales representatives must have experience operating the Optima Steamer.
- Sales representatives must own at least one Optima Steamer.
- Sales representatives may sell only to end users, not re-sellers.
- Sales representatives will receive a monthly activity statement and commission check at the beginning of every month for sales activities that occurred during the previous month.
- Bare all costs or expenses incurred from performing obligations as a sales representative.
- Sales representatives should maintain an active status by generating sales. An inactive period of 6 months or longer can result in a termination.
- Conduct business in accordance to Steamericas pricing, shipping, return and warranty policy.
- All orders will be paid up-front by the customer and in advance of shipping.
- An "Order Contract Form" must be filled out at the time of transaction and a copy should be mailed or faxed to Steamericas Inc. for order processing.
- Sales representatives are not permitted to sell items that compete directly with Steamericas' products.
- All sales representatives are subject to the same Steamericas shipping, return and warranty policies.
- The use of Steamericas' logos must be first approved in writing by Steamericas Inc.
- The content of self-made promotional material (print ads, flyers, commercials, etc.) describing or picturing Steamericas' products must be approved first by Steamericas prior to public display.
- Steamericas will manage all customer returns. Sales representatives cannot authorize returns or replace damaged products.
- Sales representatives shall not utilize an existing website or develop a new website to promote or sell Steamericas Inc. or SJE Corp products without written authorization by Steamericas.
- Sales representatives are prohibited to sell products to online retailers (to include auction sites).
- Sales representatives are not guaranteed a region, territory or exclusivity. Early participates in the program will have a greater opportunity to generate sales and build business relationships.
As a Steamericas' sale representative, you are free to terminate your status at any time.
What Will I Be Selling?
You will be selling Steamericas' entire product line, including:
- Optima Steamer DMF
- Optima Steamer DM
- Optima Steamer EST
- Product Accessories
Steamericas is currently seeking sales representatives in all regions throughout the United States and Canada.
Simply fill out our Sales Representative Application Form.
- Sales Representative Application
Contact us to obtain a copy of the Sale Representative Application Form. Print, fill out and fax (866-275-3582) or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) this form to us.
- Background Check
After having a successful interview, Steamericas will run a background check (consent form to be signed).
- Sign Sales Representative Agreement.
Sign the Steamericas Independent Sales Rep Contract to make it official. Your compensation terms will be finalized at this stage.
- Receive Training and Marketing Materials
Once you are onboard, we will be mailing you order contract forms, marketing materials and business cards with your name. You will be invited to a phone conference where you will be briefed on sales processes and you can ask questions you may have.
- Start Selling!
If you have any questions regarding the sales rep program, please call (310) 327–8900.