Steam for Auto Body Shops
Add the Optima to Your Shop and Do More with Steam
Powerful Shop Companion
The Optima can be added to your shop with ease. Taking up a little less than 7 sq. feet of floor space and powered by diesel burner, the Optima XD comes with 2 hoses each 33 feet (10 meters) in length. In as little as 3.5 minutes, the XD can reach full pressure and be ready for engine degreasing, part cleaning, compound removal, or any other tough jobs you have around the shop.
What’s more, because the powerful dry vapor steam of the Optima produces little to no waste water, you’re able to do all these things in your shop without any special drainage while maintaining a safe, slip-free environment.
Easily Offer Add-On Services
Beyond the useful applications in the shop, the Optima’s powerful dry steam is a stand-alone car wash and detailing system that makes it easy to offer customers add-on services to bring in new business and increased revenue. Quickly clean and sanitize interiors with dry steam that requires no extraction or excessive dry time. Perform exterior washes right from the car bay using less than a gallon of water. And best of all, do it in less time and with little change to your shops routine, performed by anyone.
Since the steamer can do all this without chemicals and using so little water, you’re offering your customers eco-friendly options that cost you less and bring in more.
With the one-stop vapor steam cleaning system, you can easily remove compound in the tightest cracks and crevices. The Optima Steamer can not only wash a car’s exterior, but also the engine compartments, undercarriages, and even the interior without damaging them.
The Optima Steamer not only cleans cars, but also keep the shop in spotless condition. Remove grease residue, oil stains, and other blemishes from your equipment to maintain your shop’s presentation. Whether it’s a lift or a tower frame machine, the Optima Steamer can thoroughly clean these machines efficiently.
- Consume as little as 1 gallon of water per car wash
- Eliminate waste water
- Easily remove compound from cracks and crevices
- Remove, dirt, stains and grease
- Deodorize and sterilize surfaces
- Clean interiors, exteriors, engine compartments, door jams, floor mats, tires, trunks, upholstery, wheel wells, and hard to reach nooks and crannies
- Remove stains from upholstery in less time and using less water than an extractor
- Two operators can clean at once
- Up to 65’ (20m) of hose length
- Adjustable moisture control valve
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Reduce the need for chemical cleansers
- Wash without getting your feet wet
- Automated boiler and safety features
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ARRANGE A DEMO
YOU'RE ALMOST THERE
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU
We will be in touch shortly.