Industrial steam cleaning machine for packaging and conveyor equipment
Conveyor belts, weighers, and sorters are crucial pieces of equipment in the manufacturing and packing industry that need to be regularly cleaned to prevent dirt, grime, grease, and other debris from building up and causing damage to products or the machinery. However, traditional cleaning methods are often the cause of many headaches and much hassle. When it comes time to clean their equipment, every facility is faced with these challenges:
- Laborious and time-consuming task of taking apart equipment to gain access to clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Most facilities have no drainage, meaning these parts will need to be transported elsewhere to be washed with water.
- The among of water and cleaning chemicals needed can also be expensive.
- Some equipment cannot withstand exposure to certain chemicals.
- Leftover adhesive, grease, and oils can be tough to get off by hand.
- Ensuring no reside from chemical cleaners is left behind after cleaning that could impact the performance of the machinery.
- Disposal of water and cleaning chemicals can have negative environmental implications.
Benefits of using an industrial steam cleaner:
- Steam cleaners use high-pressure steam to dislodge and remove all kinds of oils, grease, and general grime from machinery and equipment without any manual labor required and are very easy to use.
- Steam can penetrate even the smallest openings and most awkward crevices, eliminating the need for disassembly.
- Steam cleaners have unmatched versatility and can be used on a range of different surfaces and materials.
- Using a steam cleaner can dramatically decrease water usage and doesn’t introduce any harsh chemicals.
- No water or chemicals that need to be disposed of when cleaning is done. The lack of chemicals also means improved air quality for a facility.
- No leftover residue on equipment after cleaning.
STEAMERICAS CERTIFICATIONS AND PROVEN PATHOGEN EFFICACY
When you buy an industrial steam cleaning machine from Steamericas, you can trust that it is fully OSHA-compliant, UL & CSA-certified, CE-certified, ASME and ISO 9001 adherent. We take safety seriously – in addition to putting our products through rigorous testing and safety inspections, we also go to great lengths to secure certifications that prove our steam cleaning products comply with applicable regulations.
Through rigorous testing and certification, the Optima Steamer has a proven track record against the following pathogens:
● Campylobacter coli
● Escherichia coli (E.coli)
● Listeria monocytogenes
● Salmonella enterica
● Staphylococcus aureus
● Zygosaccharomyces bailii
Request a demo of our industrial steam cleaning machine today!
Steam cleaning results in a completely clean and clear surface, leaving behind no residual traces, making it not only an incredibly effective cleaning method but an environmentally friendly one as well.
See the power and efficacy of the Optima industrial steam cleaning machine in action for yourself by scheduling a demo today!
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ARRANGE A DEMO
Please visit the link below for global inquiries outside of North and South America and the Caribbean.
YOU'RE ALMOST THERE
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU
We will be in touch shortly.