Medical And Pharmaceutical Steaming
Steam is Ideal for Cleaning and Sanitizing Products or Facilities
Due to stringent regulations regarding sterilization, steam is ideal in effectively cleaning medical and pharmaceutical products or facilities. Emitting dry or wet steam, the full line of Optima Steamers™ allow for quick and efficient cleaning without the use of chemicals, detergents or disinfectants.
Tests reveal disinfection with surfaces cleaned with steam cleaning; therefore, cleaning with the Optima Steamer offers many advantages over alternative methods.
The Optima Steamer™ can clean manufacturing equipment with reliability while achieving regulatory requirements.
Steam cleaning effectively removes residue and contaminants and allows safe, environmentally-friendly, and cost-effective method of cleaning in during the distribution and/or manufacturing of pharmaceutical products.
Recommended model: Optima SE-II
- Cleans and sterilizes, wheelchairs, supply carts, ambulatory equipment, and surgical equipment
- Cleans and deodorizes upholstery, carpet, mattresses, and bedding in hospitals or clinics
- Disinfects and deodorizes bathroom surfaces and fixtures
- Kills and removes bacteria, mildew, mold and remaining chemical contaminants
- Cleans and disinfects kitchens, food service areas and appliances, such as: trays, supply carts and utensils
- Sterilizes equipment used in the manufacturing of injectable solutions, biopharmaceutical products, and sterile solutions
- Cleans surface and circulation areas of medications and solutions
- Effectively eliminates residue and prevents cross-contamination of pharmaceuticals
- Disinfects plant facilities production machinery and plant equipment without the use of detergents or chemicals
FOR MORE INFO OR TO ARRANGE A DEMO
YOU'RE ALMOST THERE
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU
We will be in touch shortly.