The new Optima Steamer™ SE-II is the next step in dry steam technology, blending the function and convenience of the models leading up to this point with advancements in power, capabilities and features. This stainless steel electric model is our most innovative steam cleaning machine to date. Using the latest in steam technology, the Optima can quickly and effectively remove dirt, stains, grease, odors and eliminate harmful pathogens from a variety of surfaces without generating waste water runoff. The SE-II requires a 3-phase electric power supply and is available in three models: an 18K, 27K and 42K. ASME compliant models are also available.
The SE-II is designed for indoor use and is ideal for:
- Food and beverage equipment and production line sanitization
- Manufacturing/CNC and HVAC cleaning
- Bacteria, yeast, mold and fungi elimination
- Winery and brewery equipment cleaning and sanitization
- Medical and hospitality sanitization