Join CETA and Save Up to $300
Steamericas will partially reimburse eligible dealers for the CETA membership fee in the form of a Steamericas store credit. Each company can take advantage of the promotion only once.
- Active Steamericas Dealers who are not yet CETA members as of Feb 1, 2019
- Active CETA Members who are not yet Authorized Steamericas Dealers as of Feb 1, 2019
Let Steamericas know you are a CETA member. Upon verification of membership status with CETA, Steamericas will issue a store credit of $300 towards the account. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing the store credit.
Why Join CETA (Cleaning Equipment Trade Association)?
- Technical committee reports give you up-to-date information and data that keeps you one step ahead of new regulations and legalities.
- CETA Certification Program keeps you and your employees certified in DOT, HAZMAT, OSHA, and other performance certifications.
- Access to annual convention (POWERCLEAN) and educational sessions.
- Increased Profits and Knowledge Through Free Benchmarking for CETA Members.
- Network with top professionals while attending educational seminars, equipment training, and taking advantage of top notch speakers.
- Access to Discounts available only for CETA member from various vendors.
- Scholarships available for CETA Member’s Family & Employees.
Why Become a Steamericas Dealer?
- Carry a product that does not complete, but compliments your current product lines.
- Unique and high-quality products with minimal competition.
- Lead and marketing assistance.
- Sales and service training.
- Territory, Minimum Advertised Pricing and Minimum Resale Pricing management and enforcement.
- Eco-friendly equipment that addresses chemical-free, dry-clean and waste-water restrictions.
- Prompt part supply